Join Our Team
Joe Wilde Company strives to provide competitive compensation and benefits along with a strong culture of teamwork. All of us work together to serve our customers!
Each day brings interesting work with opportunities to learn and grow. We invest in our team’s success by providing training, support, and the best technology and equipment in the industry. We take pride in our service, skill, and safety, and our customers love the work we do! If your values match ours, we encourage you to apply. See our current openings below.
Team Member Benefits
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Voluntary Wellness Plan
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Holidays
- And more!
Garage Door Technician
Posted: May 22, 2019
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
If you have experience in carpentry, welding, construction, or other skilled labor industries and are looking to take your career to a new level, you've come to the right place!
As A Garage Door Technician, responsibilities include:
- Installing garage doors, openers, springs, cables, and/or other hardware
- Assuring quality by checking for proper installation, clearance, and balance
- Providing excellent customer service and responding to customer questions in a truthful and pleasant manner
- Unloading inventory off of vendor trucks and storing in proper locations
- Conducting regular spot checks of inventories, including materials and supplies, while ensuring there is an adequate supply of materials available
- Providing customer service to residential customers that require parts assistance
Additional opportunities exist to cross-train in the servicing/troubleshooting of garage doors and accessories along with the installation of railings, columns, awnings, and other shade solutions.
Please apply if you:
- Are proficient in the use of hand and power tools
- Have a valid driver's license and maintain a clean driving record
- Can work independently as well as on a team
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can regularly lift between 50 - 100 lbs and are comfortable working at moderate heights (step-ladders)
Education & Experience
We are looking for candidates that have one or more years of experience installing and/or servicing garage doors or other similar mechanical, electrical, construction or field-service skills, however we will train the right candidate!
What We Offer
Joe Wilde Company is a terrific place to work...
- Friendly Team: We have a strong culture of family and team-work! All of us work together to serve our customers.
- Love the Work: Each day brings interesting work with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Reputation and Pride: We take pride in our service, skill, and safety. Joe Wilde Company has been in business for over 70 years, and customers love the work we do!
- The Best Training and Tools: We invest in your success by providing training, support, and the best technology and equipment in the industry.
- Excellent Compensation and Full Benefits: We offer excellent compensation, a generous 401(k)plan, health insurance, life & disability insurance, paid time off & holiday pay.
- PLUS a pathway to becoming a Certified Door Systems Technician through the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation!
Don’t See Your Position?
Looking to join our team but don’t see any open positions that align with your interests? Send us your resume – we’d love to chat!