Call today for a free in-home estimate!
When you get your garage door from Joe Wilde Company, the door is not all you are getting. You are also getting professional garage door installation from the best technicians in the industry. Our installers will treat your garage and new garage door as if it was their own, and are perfectionists when it comes to their work. Offering garage door installations near the Milwaukee, WI and Rockford, IL areas.
What To Expect
Selecting Your Home Exterior Product
If you’re like most homeowners, you’ll only change your garage door (or other home exterior product) once so it’s important that you make the right decision. Our knowledgeable, no-pressure sales representatives know exactly what questions to ask to help you choose the perfect product for your home. Plus, we offer a variety of ways for you to make that selection.
- By viewing selections on our website
- By viewing our selection in our newly remodeled showroom
- By using our Design Your Own Garage Door tool, where you can see exactly what your own home would look like with a new door in a variety of styles
After Your Selection Has Been Made
Once you’ve made your selection, your sales representative will present you with a detailed proposal for signature and will schedule an installation date based on the availability or arrival date of your product. You’ll be asked for a 50% down payment to place your order and hold your installation date.
Next, one of our qualified Site Inspectors will visit your home to measure your garage or home and inspect it for any conditions that may affect the installation, making any necessary notes for your installer. If your order needs to be changed based on the inspection, your sales representative will contact you with that information.
Prior To The Installation
You will need to make sure you’ve cleared out the appropriate workspace, along with any other requirements detailed during your Site Inspection.
The day before your installation, you will receive a reminder phone call from our Installation Department giving you an approximate arrival time of your installer.
The Installation (Garage Doors/Openers)
On the day of installation, please remove any vehicles from the garage and park them at least 20’ from your garage opening. For safety, please keep children and pets away from the installation area.
Our experienced installer will arrive and get right to work installing your new door and opener. The installer will do everything necessary to ensure your new garage door is installed correctly and operates safely, including:
- Remove any existing garage door and opener
- Install your new door and opener, including the hardware, spring system, and weather seal
- Adjust your new door and opener to make sure both are working properly
- Clean the installation area of any debris, including removal of your old door and opener
- Explain the operation and maintenance of your new door and opener
- Leave you with the product manuals and answer any operation questions you may have
Upon completion, the installer will collect any balance due (cash, check, MC/Visa/Discover) and leave you with a copy of your invoice.
Our garage doors are backed by an 18-month LABOR warranty plus the manufacturer’s warranty on the PRODUCT.