What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or contact us via email. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, address, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic email newslettersThe email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, specials, product or service information, etc.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Our site includes links to others websites, whose privacy policies we do not control. Joe Wilde Company, Inc. is not responsible for privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked websites as their policies may differ from ours.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)which protects the online privacy of children under 13. Our site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the site. In the event that we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the site, we will delete such information from our records. In the case of a contest open to children under the age of thirteen, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen in accordance with COPPA.
Joe Wilde Company, Inc.
16601 W Cleveland Ave.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Joe Wilde Company Warranty
Joe Wilde Company, LLC (“JWC”) warrants that JWC labor shall be free from defects in workmanship for the warranty period of: (a) thirty (30) days for trouble-shooting, repair, part or component replacement, or other general service work (“Service Work”); or (b) twelve (12) months for installation of new equipment (“Installation Work”). The warranty period begins on the date the labor was performed for Service Work or the date that installation was completed by JWC for Installation Work.
JWC does not independently warrant the materials or equipment we install for either Service Work or Installation Work. Instead, JWC passes the original equipment manufacturer (“OEM”) warranty for all materials and equipment installed, to the extent permitted. JWC will facilitate warranty claims to the OEM, but ultimately it is up to the OEM to honor their warranty.
JWC’s sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace, at JWC’s sole discretion, any work which is defective. No such repair or replacement will extend the applicable warranty period. No claims under this warranty shall be valid unless JWC is notified in writing of the defect within a reasonable time following its discovery, but in no event later than the expiration of the applicable warranty period. When a warranty claim arises, customer must contact JWC to arrange for repair. Warranty work will be performed only during regular business hours. Warranty work requested to be performed after regular business hours will be charged to the owner at the then-current emergency service labor rates.
- Warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear, vandalism, abuse, misuse, overloading, altered equipment, equipment or parts which have not been properly operated or maintained or which have been improperly serviced or adjusted by others, or damages caused by failure to follow the maintenance or operation procedures outlined in the applicable owner’s manual or in technical information issued by the original equipment manufacturer.
- Remedy of repair or replacement provided for herein is the sole and exclusive remedy for breach of the above limited warranty. If such remedy fails its essential purpose, JWC’s liability shall be limited to a refund of the purchase price paid by the customer for the subject labor.
- ABOVE LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE HEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, LABOR COSTS, MATERIAL COSTS, OR PENALTIES ARISING FROM THE SALE, USE OR INSTALLATION OF THE GOODS, FROM ANY BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY (EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) OR OTHERWISE BASED ON CONTRACT TERMS OF ANY NATURE, AND REGARDLESS OF ANY ADVICE OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN RENDERED BY JWC CONCERNING THE SALE, USE OR INSTALLATION OF THE GOODS. IN ADDITION, IN NO EVENT SHALL JWC BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH AN AMOUNT THAT EXCEEDS THE PAYMENTS JWC HAS RECEIVED FOR THE GOODS SOLD AND SERVICES PERFORMED FOR THE SUBJECT EQUIPMENT. JWC SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO BACK-CHARGES, OFF-SETS, OR CREDITS WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF AN OFFICER OF JWC.