When you’re looking for carriage house garage doors with the durability of steel, choose the Gallery® steel doors by Clopay®. Whether your vision for your home’s exterior is elegant, sleek, unique, or somewhere in between, the versatile design of the Gallery® can provide just the look you need to rejuvenate your home’s exterior.
Construction OverviewView All Door & Window Combinations
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction options.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® door reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Grooved-panel steel carriage house designs available in short- and long-panel options.
- 15 factory finish paint colors available, including almond, black, Ultra-Grain® Oak Walnut Finish and more.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure options.
- Window grilles for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
(For 3 Layer and 24 gauge doors)
(For 25 gauge doors)
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay Recommends LiftMaster® Elite Series® openers for these garage doors. These openers have a range of features that truly make lives easier.